OEM & ODM gas water heater, gas hob and chimney hood since 2000.
Established in 2000, the past over 20 years witnessed great chances of our product, R&D, quality level, and service as well. From now on, Greaidea has its own two production bases with over 500 employees, covering 100,000 square meters. In order to meet the growing marketing needs, we have equipped with 3 production lines for gas water heater, 4 production lines for gas hob, and 2 production lines for chimney hood.
Specializing in developing Kitchen & Bathroom Appliance for 20 years
More than 20 rich-experienced engineers in total, well educated in University, including 9 engineers for gas water heater product series and 11 engineers for gas hob product series. With over 20 years’ experience of developing kitchen & bathroom appliance, Greaidea has developed nearly 1000pcs molds for finished products and components. 30pcs new models has been developed annually and relevant patent also has been applied at the same time. Every year, the 4% of total annual sale revenue has been put into R&D investment.
Large production capacity of 1,500,000pcs of product annually.
* Gas water heater: 500,000 pcs / year;
* Gas hob: 800,000 pcs / year;
* Chimney hood: 200,000 pcs / year;
Cooperation with 50 worldwide famous brands
Greaidea has been striving to supplying superior product to our strategic-cooperative partners for many years. With high reputation and in-time professional support, Greaidea product has been exported to 30 countries and put into worldwide famous hyper market, such as Walmart, Electrolux, CATA, TEKA, Westinghouse
Stable and reliable quality control management system
Greaidea has passed ISO9001 authentication, with comprehensive quality control system well conducted by well-quality QC team, including:
*IQC (Incoming Quality Control)；
*ISC (Initial Sample Confirmation)；
*IPQC (Input Production-process Quality Control)；
*FQC (Final Quality Control)；
In order to lower the risk of interrupted product supply, Greaidea carries out its own advanced raw materials & components supplier evaluation system. The geographical layout of Greaidea’s suppliers has been improving for the sake of consistent materials & component supply. And component suppliers with highly production automation will be taken priority.
Professional OEM & ODM service.
* Pre-sale service: a) local market analysis offered; b) targeted model selection; c) satisfied product-solution and formal contract.
* In-sale service: a) Initial sample confirmation before mass production; b) order tracking; c) warehouse stock updating; d) Delivery and shipping arrangement and documents making.
* After-sale service: a) Customer compliant handling; b) in-time communication for purchasing plan & warehouse stock management; c) Regular service review; d) Product updating and improving.